Gem HTML Converter now has these features:
- Convert Heading 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 of OneNote style to Heading H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 of HTML styles.
- Convert OneNote To Do tags to HTML check boxes.
- Bullets list.
- Numbering list.
- File attachments.
- Convert OneNote outline to HTML div.
- Convert onenote: links between OneNote pages to relative links between HTML files.
- Convert onenote: links between OneNote paragraphs to bookmark links between HTML paragraphs.
OneNote Headings TOC - List all Headings of a Page
In page "OneNote Change Text Case ( Lowercase, Uppercase, Capitalize Each Word, Toggle Case ) ", click add-in "Gem for OneNote" -> "Link" tab -> "Table of Contents" menu -> "Table of Contents Headings" item, it will create a table of contents in top of the cursor container. And the items of TOC have links jump back to the correspondent Headings.
In this table of contents, we can see:
The link of Paragraph "- Lower Case"
, it point to "Lower Case" which has heading 1 style.
Other paragraphs similarities.
In "OneNote Batch", export pages to HTML files:
- In "OneNote Batch", click "Export" tab -> "Export Pages to HTML" feature.
- In the left notebook tree, check the sections which you want to export.
- Choose a windows folder in "Export Path".
- Choose "Export Object": Page
- Check "Gem HTML Converter".
- Check "Convert onenote: links to HTML relative links".
- Click "Start" button, it will start export to HTML files.
After "OneNote Batch" finish export. Click "Goto Export Path" button, it will jump to the Windows folder of export".
In this Windows folder, you can find all the HTML files.
In this example, we click the HTML file "OneNote Change Text Case ( Lowercase, Uppercase, Capitalize Each Word, Toggle Case ).htm", open it by browser.
In this web page, we can see:
The link of paragraph "- Lower Case"
Point to paragraph "Lower Case" which has H1 style.
Thus, it convert the onenote: links between OneNote paragraphs, to bookmark links between HTML paragraphs.
This let the links don't jump back to OneNote application, and keep not broken.