But OneNote really need scanned image feature.
"Gem for OneNote" v31 now bring back this feature for OneNote 2016.
Gem Bring Back "Scanned Image" for OneNote 2016
- Click "Cooperation" tab -> "Scanner" feature.
- On pop up "OneNote Gem Scanner" windows, click "New Scan" button.
- In "New Scan" window, you can click "Preview" button to scan and preview your scanning paper.
- Next, click "Scan" button to scan the page.
- Finally, click top right "OneNote Icon" to save this scanned image into current OneNote page.
Follow is after save scanned image into OneNote page.