Select some text in browser, and send them to OneNote by "Bring to OneNote" .
To do this is for follow purpose:
- Use these text as digest for a .mht file.
- Save the web page title.
- Save the hyperlinks.
Return to browser, send whole web pages as a .mht attach file to OneNote by "Mht to OneNote" in "Favorite to OneNote".
A .mht file save web page information:
- Web page's html text.
- Images in web page ( include .gif animate image ).
- Cascading Style Sheets .css files
Gem for OneNote v25 provide new feature "Web Layout" to view .mht attach file in current page.
- This feature will view the first .mht attach file when no selected any .mht in current page.
- Will view the selected .mht attach file when have selected a .mht file.
- You can select text and copy them from viewer.
- Click the right top icon "/" to return OneNote ( shortcut ESC ).