EverNote Export Notes
- First of all, in EverNote, select the notebooks ( we want to export )
- And then choose in menu: "File" -> "Export"
- In export dialog, choose an action to perform: Export as a file in ENEX format (.enex)
- Click "Export" button to export EverNote notebooks.
In OneNote Batch, used the "Import EverNote" function to import .enex file to OneNote specified section.
- Select the section which we want to save the imported notes.
- Click "Start" button, choose the .enex file to import.
It will transfer the EverNote .enex file into OneNote.
- OneNote page is not saved as HTML format, so, after migrated, we will find notes difference with EverNote notes.
- This feature use much memory. 100 MB .enex = 400 MB RAM
- If your EverNote notes too much, you should only export a single EverNote notebook to reduce the size of the export file (.enex)
Because OneNote notebook and section group save as Windows folder, section save as a .one file, so your Evernote notebook name cannot include any invalid chars like :, ', " ....