What is Caption
Caption is a label for your picture, table or equation.
Insert Caption for an Object ( Figure, Table, Equation )
- Select an image or a table or an equation.
- Click "LINK" tab -> "Caption" feature.
"Gem" will label "Figure n" for an image, label "Table n" for a table, label "Equation n" for an equation, the caption is placed at bottom of the object .
"n" is a number which auto increase by "Gem".
"Gem" also provide features to insert caption in anywhere.
- Put the cursor in anywhere which you want to add a caption
- Drop down the "Caption" menu, click "Table Caption"
"Gem" will add a caption in there.
Follow example is add a table caption above of a table.
- OneNote insert figure, table and equation caption
- Build caption for all objects ( Images, tables, equations ) in OneNote
- Reference object ( Picture, Table, Equation ) with cross-reference in OneNote
- Select all captions to adjust and format in OneNote
- How to find out the error / broken references in OneNote
- Refresh to update all captions and cross-references in OneNote