What is Auto Text?
Auto Text is a way to store parts of a page for re-use.
An AutoText entry can store anything a page can contain, such as formatted text and pictures.
How to create an Auto Text entry?
Open the Auto Text window
- At first, selected the content which you want to save as an Auto Text.
- Click Gem "Edit" tab -> "Insert" group -> "Quick Parts" command.
- Click the add button "+".
- Choose a category or create a new category.
- Input name for the new Auto Text.
- Click "OK" to create an Auto Text.
How to re-use the Auto Text to another page?
Put the cursor in another page where you want to insert the Auto Text.