- OneReader Creator
- You can build your own WIN32 application OneReader app from the Creator. You will be free to publish this App to anyone.
- Create an index page in OneNote to list the pages to be shared, which can be selected from multiple notebooks.
- You can restrict copy permission for users. Can only read and cannot be copied.
- You can restrict the print permissions for users. Can only read, cannot print.
OneReader belongs to you, it is generated by OneReader Creator, and you will see the creator name is your name.
After the build, you can send it to anyone.
- The page pulls down directly from onedrive.com. Not saved in the OneReader. So you can modify the page. The page that the user sees will also change.
- You can add or delete the shared pages from multiple notebooks at any time. OneReader also change in real-time. The pages that the user sees also changes.
- Limit copy. Users cannot copy by using Ctrl + C.
- Limit printing. Users cannot print shared content through a printer.